Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Project Nr 7: Tilt Out Garbage Bin, Part 2

Yes, no raining today. Started of with the frame from 4.5x4.5. Cutting them at length. I needed the cabinet to be 88cm to make it flush with the existing workingtop that's installed in my utility room.

























This time I used pocket holes to do the joinery. Not a bad idea I guess, and rather easy to do with the right jig. (thanks to Wolfcraft).

With part of the frame allready jointed, I started with mounting the palletwood boards. First the back panel, followed by the side panels.



 


Starts to look like a real cabinet! Due to the lovely Belgian weather, I needed to put everything inside... again. Just as I had all my stuff inside, I had to rush to the firestation... (chimney fire call)
I just had some time left over to put the top panel in his place before bedtime... ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment